1. What is Portable Purity Mineral Water Filter?
Portable Purity Mineral Water Filter is known as a whole pure wastewater treatment system as a miniature, powered by fully wastewater treatment steps of a cutting-edge water plant, including:
(i) Pre-treatment steps for scale separation by PP and charcoal to remove all suspended solids and deposits in water.
(ii) UF level step removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and virus, using membrane filter’s minimum filter size of 10 nm (i.e., 10-8 m) for health care and food fields only. Bacteria size is 1000 nm. Such filtering size is the same as water-based colloidal particle size, then all pollutant molecules shall be removed out of water and just some ions such as divalent salts may be passed.
(ii) Charcoal-based absorption step aims to remove heavy metal ion, odor and toxics in water for a better taste.
Post-treatment water is qualified with standard for portable water specified at QCVN 01:2009/BYT
2. As an expert in water and environment science, an excellent solution is provided by NGO with 5 benefits:
– LIGHTWEIGHT: Portable water bottle is lighter than a 350 ml water bottle and compact to easy to carry at anytime, anywhere, facilitating much smoother movement against bringing one water tank during traveling, is it true?
– SUPER SAVINGS: Spending no money on buying bottled water for a long time use shall help you to save several tens of times of such water bill, such figure is not a modest amount which may be used to purchase other items, instead.
– CONVENIENCE: If your destinations have no store or canteen (for those who love discovery, camping or traveling), any water source shall be found to filter for drinkable purpose,
– RETAINING MINERAL AND GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH: Bottled water applying Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane technology may be deprived with all salts and minerals. That is why you, especially persons who make significantly outdoor works, still feel thirsty even when you have drunk such water as the body is not compensated with salts. These disadvantages have been successfully recovered by this filter as it combines Ultrafiltration Technology and charcoal to assure effective removal of contaminants and toxics in water and retaining a partial salt and mineral in water.
– ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: For environment lovers, when filter is used in lieu of bottled water, you shall feel a great happy and pride for partial contribution to saying zero plastic wastes and Earth’s pollution mitigation.
LET’S DO A SMALL COST PROBLEM:
A portable water bottle with capacity of 350 ml, 460 ml or 750 ml is currently characterized by conversion price of 8,000 – 10,000 VND/l, while you only spend < 500 VND/ liter of water for Pure Mineral Water Filter.
The portable purity mineral water filter is designed with high durability materials, safe for your health:
- Filter case and filter element cover: good load bearing, heat resistance, safety and no odor
- Ultra filter: Made of Polystyrene, qualified with NSF/ANSI 61
- Water pipe: Made of food grade silicon
- Useful life: 5 years
Color: Two key colors are Blue and Black which may be combined with bag
- Cleaning: After 2-3 times of use, ultra filter should be dismantled to clean by flushing with clean water by 3 operations described below. Soap, detergent or corrosive substance is not recommended to clean ultra filter
- Drying: After use, it is recommended to drain completely water from ultra filter, keep the filter clean and dry
- Non-use: The filter is not recommended for filtering salt water, fresh water and various smoothie water, etc,…