Thermal power plants need water as an important raw material for production, especially high purifying water – 18.2 MΩ for turbine boilers.
The RO membrane is an indispensable step in the pure water treatment process, which is the source of the EDI demineralization equipment, and the mixbed.
NGO offers HR series membranes with the option of desalination, the highest impurity removal (99.7% rejection).
Advantages of RO Membrane:
- High, stable desalination rate Strong resistance to pollutants.
- Can provide customized products according to customer requirements.
- RO membrane with special flow design, good anti-scale, suitable for input source with high pollution concentration.
- Products are designed more optimally for installation, operation, maintenance and repair.
- Good physical cleaning ability, reducing the use of additional chemicals, saving system operating costs.
With design capacity and experience in construction of water supply, wastewater & recirculation projects, NGO has a deep understanding of RO membrane technology and membrane applications for each specific case. We can help you choose the most suitable equipment, at the most optimal cost. Every RO membrane must meet or exceed stringent performance requirements such as salt rejection, permeable flow, pressure resistance, fouling resistance as well as quality consistency before shipment.
NGO is proud to be the only unit committed to ensuring the quality of RO membranes with customers for up to 3 years.
(*) Under operating conditions in accordance with design standards