RO water purification system usually consists of 3 main components: Water collection and supply system, Pretreatment system and Reverse Osmosis System.
1. Basic pre-filtration
– Remove most of suspended solids which are not dissolved in water to obtain the required purity
– Absorb color, odor and organic pollutants in water
– Process residual chlorine in water source from urban water supply plant
– Process residual chlorine in water source from urban water supply plantEliminate totally ions, resulting in water hardness as urban water in Vietnam is characterized by extremely high hardness (~ 300 mg/L CaCO3). Most hard water is being provided for domestic purposes; or water from bored wells is directly used for the plants’ production activities.
2. Reverse Osmosis sysem
Reverse Osmosis sysem also known as reverse osmosis filtration system with 0.0001 micron membrane. RO filtration is based on the principle of using high pressure on a semi-permeable memb
RO water purification system is suitable for all cycles that need pure, ultra-pure water, RO can remove almost all kinds of impurities that other treatment methods cannot solve. Usually RO is usually applied to:
- Direct drinking water
- Desalination system from salt water, brackish water…
- Bottled water, beverage, food
- Ultra-pure water for the electronics and semiconductor industries…
- Ultra-pure water, injection water for the medical industry
- Recirculating water treatment (wastewater recycling
RO treatment capacity:
- Remove from 95% to 99.8% of dissolved salts, inorganic impurities in source water
- Removes up to 99.9% of organic matter, protozoa, virus, bacteria in water.
Advantages of RO:
- Deals with pollution problems that other conventional filtration processes cannot solve. Bringing the best impurity removal, the best output water quality compared to other filtration cycles (UF, MF, traditional filtration …)
- Output water quality is very high compared to input, water after RO normally has been considered as pure water.
- No need to add any chemicals to the water.
- RO is the best water softening method, the water does not add sodium which is not as healthy as the normal softening method.
- Due to their modular design, maintenance is easy. Scheduled maintenance can be performed without stopping the entire treatment plant.
- Compact and requires less space than other desalination systems.
- RO equipment is often standardized – pumps, motors, valves, flowmeters, pressure gauges, etc. Therefore, the operation is simpler, no highly specialized labor is required.
RO is usually designed as a complete set, usually in a modular form, including:
- Pre-filtration column: protects the RO membrane against large particles
- High-pressure pump
- RO membrane modules: Includes membrane cover and RO membrane.
- Membrane Cleaning Kit (CIP)
Depending on the quality and water recovery requirements, the membrane modules will be installed in parallel or in series.
Customers read more about NGO water treatment solutions here:
- Treatment of supply water, purified water for the food and beverage industry: http://ngoenvironment.com/vn/Xu-ly-nuoc-cap-tec70-XU-LY-NUOC-SAN-XUAT-DO-UONG-THUC-PHAM-d211.html
- Treatment of supply water, pure and ultra-pure water for pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises: http://ngoenvironment.com/vn/Xu-ly-nuoc-cap-tec70-GIAI-PHAP-XU-LY-NUOC-CAP-CHO-DOANH-NGHIEP-SAN-XUAT-DUOC-PHAM-d153.html
- Treatment of supply water, pure and ultra-pure water for electronic manufacturing enterprises:: http://ngoenvironment.com/vn/Xu-ly-nuoc-cap-tec70-GIAI-PHAP-XU-LY-NUOC-CAP-CHO-DOANH-NGHIEP-SAN-XUAT-DIEN-TU-d154.html
There are no reviews yet.