1. Terms and Conditions
Welcome to NGO International Co., Ltd!
By clicking on the website https://shopngoenvironment.com/, you acknowledge and comply with following provisions such as statements of basic rights, obligations and responsibilities regarding the access and use of information presented on this website.
The website reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms of sale at any time. Changes are effective immediately upon posting on the website without prior notice. And when you continue to use the website, after these changed Terms are posted, it means that you accept those changes.
Please check often to stay up to date with our changes.
Cookies are text files placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and they can only be read by the website server in the domain that issued the cookies to you.
User acknowledges that the content, including but not limited to the text, software, audio, images, videos, charts or other materials posted on this website (“Content”) has been protected according to the Laws on Copyright, Trademark, Invention or other legal documents or Intellectual Property Agreements and User may use this Content only with express consent from us.
User may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create variations from the Content of this website without NGO’s express consent. All intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered), information content and all design, text, graphics, software, images, videos, music, audio, software compilation, source code and basic software are our property. The entire content of the website is protected by copyright law of Vietnam and international conventions. Copyright reserved.
4. Legal Rights:
The conditions, terms and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the competent court in Vietnam will resolve any disputes arising from the authorized use of this website.
5. Modification of Rules:
6. Change, Termination of Website:
The website shopngoenvironment.com reserves the right to change or discontinue to provide part or all of the content of this website, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice to the User, and without obligation to assist the User or update the website. The User acknowledges and agrees that NGO International Co., Ltd shall not liable to the User or any third party in the event that the Company decides to modify, stop providing part or all of it or not update the content of the website.
7. Limitation of Liability
We are not responsible for:
- Any damage, loss, risk due to the exploitation and use of information on the website that has not been accurately researched and verified by means permitted by law and regulated by these terms and conditions;
- Damages caused by information on the Website, the transmission of information on the website is interrupted or restricted, information resources or the website is damaged due to viruses, data theft, force majeure events;
- Any damage caused to the login party caused by the use of information on the website through no fault of us, including our employees, administrators, leaders, agents, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners, whether intentionally or unintentionally;
- Damages caused by using information for unauthorized purposes, violating the law or infringing, ignoring warnings about causing harm or infringing on the interests of related parties.
9. Product and Service Policies and Terms
The policies, terms and conditions of transactions related to the products and services sold or provided by us to our customers that are introduced in the website are in integral part of this document. You should carefully read the instructions, policies, regulations, terms and conditions before purchasing our products and services that are introduced on the website. The fact that you complete a process of purchasing or selling any product or service through this website means that you are aware, understand, and undertake to fully implement any or all aspects of these policies and terms.