Desalination from seawater is one of the applications where RO membranes are required with the best performance and durability.
NGO offers RO reverse osmosis membranes with a high salt removal rate (>99.7%), specially designed for seawater, brackish water with TDS levels from 10ppt – 45ppt.
This RO membrane is suitable for applications in land-based desalination systems and sea-based desalination equipment for ships, tourism, fishing, island areas, drilling rigs, etc.
- NGO distributes models from manufacturers from the US, Europe, and China with the main lines:
- High rejection rate
- Extra high rejection rate
- High rejection + Low energy
- Extra Low rejection membrane
Advantages of RO Membrane:
- High, stable desalination rate
- Strong resistance to pollutants
- Can provide customized products according to customer requirements
- RO membrane with special flow design, good anti-scale, suitable for input source with high pollution concentration.
- Products are designed more optimally for installation, operation, maintenance and repair
- Good physical cleaning ability, reducing the use of additional chemicals, saving system operating costs
With design capacity and experience in construction of water supply, wastewater & recirculation projects, NGO has a deep understanding of RO membrane technology and membrane applications for each specific case. We can help you choose the most suitable equipment, at the most optimal cost. Every RO membrane must meet or exceed stringent performance requirements such as salt rejection, permeable flow, pressure resistance, fouling resistance as well as quality consistency before shipment.
NGO is proud to be the only unit committed to ensuring the quality of RO membranes with customers for up to 3 years.
(*) Under operating conditions in accordance with design standards