1. How is the Integrated waste water treatment module different from a conventional wastewater treatment system?
- No need to build, the entire wastewater tank system is made of epoxy-coated steel and the equipment has been installed and integrated inside, which is a simple solution in terms of construction and installation for the investor, without causing any impact to day-to-day operations of the business.
- The module will be transported to the location to be installed, after connecting the module with the water pump of the wastewater collection system and the discharging position, the module can be operated immediately.
- Maximum capacity for 1 module is 200 m3/day and night
2. What is the structure of the Integrated waste water treatment?
- The composite module consists of 5 main compartments: Balancing, anoxic, aerobic , settling and sludge storage chamber.
|Compartments||The wall||The bottom||The Bulkhead|
3. Main electrical devices in the module:
- Flow conditioning pump
- Output pump
- Aeration machines
- Sewage pump
- Dosing pump and chemical mixing tank system
- Control cabinet
4. Dimensions of the Module:
Enterprises can calculate the volume of the Module according to the formula V = 1.3* Discharge capacity
|Discharge Capacity||Module Dimension||Height|
|15 m3||20 m3||2.5 m|
|35 m3||46 m3||2.5 m|
|50 m3||65 m3||2.5 m|
5. Water quality and parameters: