1. NGO desalination water treatment equipment brings optimal benefits to customers:
– Can actively have fresh water for eating and living on-site without depending on external factors.
– Depending on water quality requirements, customers can choose:
- (1) Output water meets drinking water standards directly at the tap: QCVN 06/BYT 2010-BYT;
- (2) Output water meets the standard of clean water used for daily life and drinking: QCVN 01/2018-BYT;
- (3) Output water is used for domestic use and irrigation
– Integrated skid/module packaging system depending on capacity
– No preprocessing is required, just to connect in and out
– Quick on-site installation time, within 1-2 days
– Simple operation, fully automatic
– Optimized design, saving energy costs and operating costs.
2. NGO’s desalination water treatment equipment for customers in areas where freshwater is scarce:
– Coastal areas, especially the Mekong Delta, are suffering from serious saltwater intrusion
– Small islands where rainwater storage systems cannot be deployed.
– Equipment for long-distance transport, offshore fishing where large freshwater reserves are uneconomical and feasible.
– Floating equipment, rigs…
3. Components of desalination equipment designed and provided by NGOs:
3.1. Pretreatment system
- Filter tank: FRP, 100-150 PSI
- Control valve: fully automatic in time/flow
3.2. Chemical injection cluster:
- Diaphragm pump, 0.6-1 Mpa
- Chemical tank: PP
3.3. Desalination treatment cluster:
- Membrane /electrodialysis technology
- Vessel FRP/ Stainless steel
3.4. Disinfection system
- Bactericidal filter
3.5. Automated quality control cluster:
- Probe: electrode
- Control valve system: automatic shut-off control
3.6. Control system:
- Electrical cabinet: 2 layers, outdoor installation wings
- Auto/manual control
Desalination water treatment equipment provided by NGOs ensures the quality of fresh water after treatment for customers as committed / higher than committed, with an effective design for a lower cost than existing products of the same quality and features. We and our partners are constantly optimizing the production process to develop better solutions at the right cost.