1. NGO desalination water treatment equipment brings optimal benefits to customers:
– Can actively have fresh water for eating and living on-site without depending on external factors.
– Depending on water quality requirements, customers can choose:
- (1) Output water meets drinking water standards directly at the tap: QCVN 06/BYT 2010-BYT;
- (2) Output water meets the standard of clean water used for daily life and drinking: QCVN 01/2018-BYT;
- (3) Output water is used for domestic use and irrigation
– Integrated skid/module packaging system depending on capacity
– No preprocessing is required, just to connect in and out
– Quick on-site installation time, within 1-2 days
– Simple operation, fully automatic
– Optimized design, saving energy costs and operating costs.
2. NGO’s desalination water treatment equipment for customers in areas where freshwater is scarce:
– Coastal areas, especially the Mekong Delta, are suffering from serious saltwater intrusion
– Small islands where rainwater storage systems cannot be deployed.
– Equipment for long-distance transport, offshore fishing where large freshwater reserves are uneconomical and feasible.
– Floating equipment, rigs…
3. Components of desalination equipment designed and provided by NGOs:
3.1. Pretreatment system
- Filter tank: FRP, 100-150 PSI
- Control valve: fully automatic in time/flow
3.2. Chemical injection cluster:
- Diaphragm pump, 0.6-1 Mpa
- Chemical tank: PP
3.3. Desalination treatment cluster:
- Membrane /electrodialysis technology
- Vessel FRP/ Stainless steel
3.4. Disinfection system
- Bactericidal filter
3.5. Automated quality control cluster:
- Probe: electrode
- Control valve system: automatic shut-off control
3.6. Control system:
- Electrical cabinet: 2 layers, outdoor installation wings
- Auto/manual control
Desalination water treatment equipment provided by NGOs ensures the quality of fresh water after treatment for customers as committed / higher than committed, with an effective design for a lower cost than existing products of the same quality and features. We and our partners are constantly optimizing the production process to develop better solutions at the right cost.
There are no reviews yet.