1. Main application of exchangeable resin material in water treatment field:
- Water softeners
- Heavy metal removal
- Color processing
- Ammonium treatment
- Nitrate treatment
2. The fields/industries need to use ion exchange resin (resin)
- Beverage production
- Engineering & technology services
- Environmental protection (polluted wastewater, containing heavy metals…)
- Production of semiconductor materials
3. Installation picture of Resin tank system
4. Product lines of ion exchange resin (resin) materials used for supply water, ultrapure water and wastewater that NGOs are providing:
- Styrene Series (Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin)
- Styrene Series – (Macroporous Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin)
- Styrene Series (Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin)
- Styrene Series (Macroporous Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin)
- Styrene Series (Macroporous Weak Base Anion Exchange Resin)
- Acrylic Acid Series (Macroporous Weak Acid Cation Exchange Resin)
- Acrylic Acid Series (Macroporous Weak Base Anion Exchange Resin)
- Epoxy & Phenolic Aldehyde
- Mixed Bed Resin
- Food Grade Exchange resin
- Chelation Resin
- Macroporous Adsorption Resin
5. Why should you contact an NGO when you need materials or an ion exchange water filtration system?
- On the market, there are many commercial units providing Ion exchange water filter materials, and there are thousands of different Resin types with different physicochemical properties, different water properties will require different materials, especially, In particular, it is necessary to evaluate other components in the water source that have the potential to interfere with the treatment of the material. Therefore, you need a unit with testing, design, and materials knowledge like NGO to avoid ineffective investment.
- NGOs work directly with scientists and R&D departments in one of the largest Resin factories in the world to choose the right type of material for each problem that the enterprise encounters in the treatment of water supply, as well as wastewater at its factory.
- NGOs provide materials for businesses directly from the factory without going through any commercial intermediaries, with NGOs the cost for businesses will always be optimized.
Read more about the advantages of using ion exchange resins in water treatment here: