RO membrane filter FR series specialized for chemical and petrochemical industry has the advantages:
- high throughput
- Lower pressure while ensuring high impurity removal capacity.
- The energy-saving properties of the FRLE membranes along with their lower fouling ability help customers achieve optimal performance at a cost-effective price.
- In addition, membrane elements with water-supply buffer in a large size of 34 mil (21% increase compared to conventional 28mil membrane), greatly reduce the fouling rate and increase the cleaning efficiency of the membrane.
In addition, the membrane elements with a large 34 mil water supply buffer (21% increase compared to the conventional 28 mil membrane), greatly reduce the fouling rate and increase the efficiency of membrane cleaning.
RO membrane -FR series helps to control salt content, PH value, organic matter concentration and suspended matter content in cooling water within allowable range, helping to reuse concentrated wastewater after treatment, thereby improving the rate of water reuse, saving water resources.
Wastewater generated during the production of chemical and petrochemical products is characterized by high discharge volume, high toxicity, high content of refractory organic matter, and high non-biodegradable pollutants. Wastewater also contains a lot of usable materials. RO membrane technology plays an important role in chemical process, energy saving and consumption reduction, and clean production.
Advantages of RO Membrane:
- High, stable desalination rate
- Strong resistance to pollutants
- Can provide customized products according to customer requirements
- RO membrane with special flow design, good anti-scale, suitable for input source with high pollution concentration.
- Products are designed more optimally for installation, operation, maintenance and repair
- Good physical cleaning ability, reducing the use of additional chemicals, saving system operating costs
With design capacity and experience in construction of water supply, wastewater & recirculation projects, NGO has a deep understanding of RO membrane technology and membrane applications for each specific case. We can help you choose the most suitable equipment, at the most optimal cost. Every RO membrane must meet or exceed stringent performance requirements such as salt rejection, permeable flow, pressure resistance, fouling resistance as well as quality consistency before shipment.
NGO is proud to be the only unit committed to ensuring the quality of RO membranes with customers for up to 3 years.
(*) Under operating conditions in accordance with design standards